Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just finished a nice cup of hot chocolate. You know the sunshine was very misleading this morning. The past couple days have been glorious... so I assumed that it would be balmy this morning.

Well, by the time I got back from walking my little guy to elementary school my face was frozen, couldn't feel my ears and my legs were starting to get stiff!

Well, can't stay cold for that long today with this bright sunshine!

Welcome to Keith from Boston! Thanks for stopping by my new blog Keith!

I'm a Wyoming transplant. A city girl gone country. I've gone from the suburbia of Melrose MA to the peaceful countryside of this little town in northern Wyoming... not too far from the famous Buffalo Bill town of Cody.

Yes... country life... where the nearest Walmart is an hour away! And where you can 65mph to the nearest grocery store 9 miles away... And where traffic comes as a herd of cows are ushered to greener pastures!

No comments: