Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Went Skiing again!

The boys had Monday off (2/12) so off we went to Red Lodge Mountain!

It was a blustery snowy day as we reached the mountain and cold!!! The snow was pretty wet and heavy. I found myself wondering... do I really want to be out in this?

Off we went to rent our skis and get our lift tickets...

A couple runs down the easy slope (Miami Beach) and I decided that I definitely needed to buy some goggles!

Life was much better with goggles and a neck gaitor!

The sun did eventually come out after lunch... and it was even warm (LOL!) for a little while!

Aaron (age 9) is doing awesome!!! This was his 2nd time skiing (mine too... as an adult.. that is...)

Matthew went skiing again today with school. Sounds like he skied all over the lower mountain! Shoot... Aaron and I have got to catch up with him in skiing ability. This is Matthew's 3rd year on the mountain.

Next time, Aaron and I are going to have another lesson... and move on to the lower mountain.

Matthew tonight, "Mom, when can we go skiing again?"

No comments: