Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Toni's Musings...

My kitten chewed on my iPod headphones last night. Why did I leave them attached to my iPod while I charged it??? Why?

I've started plugging in my new Dodge Ram truck overnight. This is my first time ever "plugging in" an automobile. Starts up pretty good in the morning!

It's a balmy 6 degrees here this morning. We should be done with this deep freeze pretty soon. In the 3 winters that I've been here in northern Wyoming (I'm from Boston!), there seems to be a 2 1/2 week period of deep freeze then it starts to warm up.

Would be great to be a "snow bird." Of course... that wouldn't work while the kids are still in school.... But would be a wonderful future goal! Where would we go? Hmmm....

1 comment:

Lucas said...

So, how does it feel driving your new Dodge Ram truck? Did it feel like a dream? Oh, and I'm sorry about your headphones. I know the feeling of getting them chewed.

-Lucas Rosenzweig